Join a growing, innovative healthcare company and play a leading role in enhancing the quality of our workforce and the lives of the patients we serve.
· Ensuring that personnel needs are satisfied by establishing, managing, and improving programs for recruiting, hiring, and evaluating personnel.
· Recruiting and onboarding new hires.
· Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Implementing and managing employee benefits programs and communicating benefits
· Evaluating and recommending new benefits programs to management.
· Managing regular payroll and variable compensation programs.
· Working with Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Operations personnel to address departmental needs.
· Cultivating an atmosphere of innovation and teamwork and encouraging constant individual and organizational improvement.
Qualifications: *· must have experience in the healthcare sector
· Master’s degree in a relevant field
· 3+ years of human resources experience
· social media experience a plus
· must have excellent written and oral communications skills
Benefits*Mega Aid offers benefits that include a partially subsidized medical plan, dental and vision plan, paid time off, and commuter benefit program.
About Mega Aid Compounding Pharmacy*With its advanced facilities for drug preparation, clinical counseling, education, and fulfillment services, Mega Aid is the preferred commercial and compound prescription drug provider for thousands of patients and physicians in the New York area. Our dedicated and diverse team of highly skilled professionals — which includes clinical pharmacists, drug formulators, physician liaisons, patient services specialists, and support staff — works tirelessly to accomplish Mega Aid’s mission of healing patients’ minds, bodies, and spirits and improving the health of the communities we serve.
Mega Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions, including decisions to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, proficiency, competence, contributions, performance, and business needs. Mega Aid does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
Mega Aid’s workplace safety plan is consistent with NY and CDC guidelines. PPE is available and is mandatory for all personnel and visitors while on premises. Personnel and visitors are screened upon arrival.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
Hr generalist: 2 years (Required)Education:
Brooklyn, NY 11220 (Required)Work authorization:
United States (Required)Work Location:
Monday to FridayCompany’s website: